REL-MGRD SERIES:Temporary or Permanent Grounding System
The REL-MGRD-TH provides an effective alternative to auger type grounding devices in situations where the work surface is extremely hard or frozen.
A 5 foot section of 5/8 inch copper clad threaded ground rod is Included.
OPTIONAL: REL-GR-ADP - Ground Rod Adapter for permanent installation of standard 5/8" ground rod.
REL-MGRD-TH - Ground Rod Driver with Handles Size: 29-1/2" L x 7" W x 2-3/4" R Weight: 28.5 lbs.
REL-MGRD - Ground Rod Driver without Handles Size: 29-1/2" L x 2-3/4" R Weight: 23.5 lbs.
1. Install & tighten thumb screw securing driver shaft.
2. Screw 5/8" threaded ground rod into threaded end of driver shaft.
3. Loosen thumb screw.
4. Grasp driver with both hands and impact rod down to desired depth.
5. Connect grounding cable from any equipment that is to be grounded to the temporary rod below driver body using a suitable connector clamp.
REMOVAL OF TEMPORARY GROUND ROD
1. Remove cable from temporary ground assembly.
2. Impact driver upward to remove rod from ground.
3. Tighten thumb screw.
4. Unscrew rod from driver and store.